WHICH OF THESE GAPS DISRUPTED YOUR WORK TODAY?
- Readiness to engage in confrontation vs. Avoidance of confrontatio
- Plan ahead/follow plans closely vs. plan is basis for change/improvise as we go
- Taking risks / mistakes are accepted part of work vs. Mistakes=failure / staying ‘safe’ from mistakes /
- Focus on own job responsibility vs. feel responsible for whole project/company (‘Rosh gadol’)
- Win-win vs. win-lose (‘frier’)
- Attention to details / ’drill down’ vs. Focus on general, more abstract aspects / ‘don’t sweat the small stuff’
- Plan ahead & follow plans closely vs. ‘a good plan is basis for change’